- Dave Dyson Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Woodward Chief Commercial Officer
- Amanda Lambert People Director
- Graham Baxter Chief Operating Officer
- Tom Malleschitz Chief Digital Officer
- Stephen Lerner General Counsel & Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Shadi Halliwell Chief Marketing Officer
- Darren Purkis Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Graham has worked for Three UK for eleven years, becoming CTO in June 2007, and Chief Operating Officer in 2011. As COO, he’s responsible for balancing commercial and operational issues across the business, with a focus on constantly improving the network experience.
Graham is also responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of technical initiatives across the entire mobile network. He’s currently focused on delivering Three UK’s 5G rollout, and a wider digital transformation to improve our customer’s experience.
Prior to working at Three, Graham was Head of Network Design and Systems Infrastructure at Orange UK, which he joined in 1995.