- Dave Dyson Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Woodward Chief Commercial Officer
- Amanda Lambert People Director
- Graham Baxter Chief Operating Officer
- Tom Malleschitz Chief Digital Officer
- Stephen Lerner General Counsel & Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Shadi Halliwell Chief Marketing Officer
- Darren Purkis Chief Financial Officer
General Counsel & Director of Regulatory Affairs
Stephen Lerner is General Counsel and Director of Regulatory Affairs at Three UK and has worked at the company since 2003. He and his 100-strong team are responsible for driving legal, regulatory and commercial
strategies for the company.
Stephen is currently overseeing a number of initiatives designed to change restrictive policies in the UK mobile phone market. By challenging the status quo on issues such as switching and mobile backhaul, Three hopes to encourage competition in the sector at the same time as giving a fairer deal to customers.