When stuff sucks.
The mobile industry sucks, and for too long it’s gone unchallenged. At Three, we’re changing all that. From being charged expensive roaming fees, to having to pay extra for 4G, we’re taking a stand to #makeitright.
- Network reliability.
- People think that our network sucks. We know that. That’s why we’ve worked hard to improve it, so now we can say that we’re rated the most reliable network in the UK by customers in a YouGov Survey dated March 2016.
- Feel At Home.
- Paying roaming fees to share photos of your hotdog legs on holiday sucks. That’s why you can call and text back home and use your data at no extra cost in even more destinations.
- 4G at no extra cost.
- Paying extra for 4G sucks. We believe you should get fast internet at no extra cost. That’s why 4G comes as standard on all of our plans.
- Most recommended network.
- Having a bad experience really sucks. We’ve worked hard to give our customers the best experience possible. That’s why we are the network most recommended by customers in a YouGov Survey dated March 2016.
- No nasty bill surprises.
- We know that no one likes nasty surprises on their bill. That’s why we’re here for you to explain what you need to know about our prices and any changes to your bill. And, unlike other networks, you can get 4G and use your phone abroad in 18 destinations at no extra cost.
- First to launch free 0800 calls.
- Being charged to make 0800 calls sucks. They’re calls you have to make, not the ones you want to make. We know that, and that’s why we were the first network to make 0800 calls free on our new contract handset plans.