When stuff sucks.
The mobile industry sucks, and for too long it’s gone unchallenged. At Three, we’re changing all that. From being charged expensive roaming fees, to having to pay extra for 4G, we’re taking a stand to #makeitright.
- Rated No. 1 For mobile internet on smartphone.
- Three is rated No. 1 for mobile internet, according to smartphone users surveyed by YouGov in September 2016. In the latest SMIX Wave 28 survey, Three outperformed other operators for mobile internet quality, mobile data reliability in the day and evening and download speeds.
- Feel At Home.
- Paying roaming fees to share photos of your hotdog legs on holiday sucks. That’s why with our Advanced Plans you can call and text back home and use your data at no extra cost in even more destinations. On our Essential Plans, usage in these destinations will be chargeable.
- 4G at no extra cost.
- Paying extra for 4G sucks. We believe you should get fast internet at no extra cost. That’s why 4G comes as standard on all of our plans.
- Most recommended network.
- Having a bad experience really sucks. We’ve worked hard to give our customers the best experience possible. That’s why we are the network most recommended by customers in a YouGov Survey dated September 2016.
- No nasty bill surprises.
- We know that no one likes nasty surprises on their bill. That’s why we’re here for you to explain what you need to know about our prices and any changes to your bill. And, unlike other networks, you can get 4G and use your phone abroad in 42 destinations at no extra cost.
- First to launch free 0800 calls.
- Being charged to make 0800 calls sucks. They’re calls you have to make, not the ones you want to make. We know that, and that’s why we were the first network to make 0800 calls free on our new contract handset plans.