Terms & conditions.
> Euro Internet Pass iPad Promotion
1. The promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted by Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
2. The Promotion will commence on 5 December 2012 and closes at 16 January 2013 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. To be eligible for entry you must be a resident in the
4. This Promotion is not open to employees of Three or their families. Further, Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, offensive, or to contravene the spirit of the Promotion and any prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
5. To qualify for entry, simply register your holiday details from the email received and tell us when and where you're going on holiday in the EU. All eligible entries will be entered into the draw to win an iPad (“Qualifying Entries”).
6. The available prize is a 3G 16GB iPad. The winner will be selected at random from the Qualifying Entries under independent supervision on 17 January 2013.
7. The winner will be notified by email on 17 January 2013.
8. Only one entry per entrant is permitted.
9. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winner. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, Three reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering the prize). No communications will be entered into by Three regarding this.
10. All third party terms and conditions relating to the prize are beyond the control of Three.
11. Entrants agree that Three may contact them from time to time with details of offers, prize draws and other marketing information and entrants may notify Three if they do not wish to receive such information at any time.
12. The winner may be requested to participate in related publicity for Three, including his/her name and general location being used in any and all media.
14. Three cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by post or otherwise. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Promotion or prize draw or any prize connected with the Promotion excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or companion/s arising out of these prize.
15. Entry into the Promotion signifies acceptance of these terms and of the entry instructions. Three also reserves the right to amend the Promotion terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law.