Terms & Conditions.
Terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions.
> FIFA FAN PACK Giveaway PRIZE DRAW Terms and Conditions
- The Prize Draw ("Prize Draw") is being organised jointly by Hutchison 3G UK Limited trading as Three, registered office: Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH ("Three"), and Fonestarz Limited, registered office, Suite 2, Clare Hall, Parsons Green, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 4WY ("Fonestarz").Together Three and Fonestarz will be referred to as "The Organisers".
- The Prize Draw will commence at 10.00 on 10th October and closes at 22.00 on 24th October 2012 (the "Promotional Period").
- This Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To be eligible for entry you must be a resident in the UK and be 18 years old or over. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prizes.
- This Prize Draw is not open to employees of Three or Fonestarz or their families, their agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw. Further, the Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entries which the Organisers deem, at their sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Prize Draw and, in any such event, any prize if awarded must be returned to Fonestarz immediately.
- To automatically qualify for entry, entrants must submit their name, house number and postcode to the Organisers as instructed in the Prize Draw ("Qualifying").
- Only one Qualifying Entry is permitted per person.
- The available prizes are:
3 x FIFA Fan Packs that each include:
• 1x Copy of FIFA 13 for PS3
• 1x Limited Edition Gold PS3 Wireless Control Pad
• 1x FIFA 13 T-Shirt
• 1x FIFA 13 Football
• 1x FIFA 13 Lanyard
- A draw will be held on 26th October 2012 during which the three winners of the prizes will be selected. The winner of each prize will be selected at random from the Qualifying Entries under independent supervision and the Organisers’ decision in respect of the winner is final.
- There will be one winner for each of the prize packages.
- Winners will be notified by telephone (using the number provided in the Qualifying Entry) by voice call on 26th October 2012 and prizes will be despatched to the winners within seven days of the draw being made, to the addresses provided by each winner in their Qualifying Entry.
- The winners will be responsible for any costs associated with taking advantage of the prizes.
- The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to Three's Terms for Service. The winners agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winners. The Organisers reserve the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, the Organisers reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering the prizes). No communications will be entered into by the Organisers regarding this.
- All third party terms and conditions relating to the prizes are beyond the Organisers' control.
- Entrants agree that the Organisers may contact them from time to time with details of offers, prize draws and other marketing information and entrants may notify us if they do not wish to receive such information at any time by opting out online at http://mobile.three.co.uk/962/gamezone/unsubscribe.asp?s=Games
- The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for the Organisers and you agree that, if you become a winner, the Organisers may include your details in publicity including your name and general location being used in any and all media.
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Three or Fonestarz (or their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Prize Draw or any prize connected with the Prize Draw and the Organisers exclude liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or companion/s arising out of the prizes.
- Entry into the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of these terms and of the entry instructions. The Organisers also reserve the right to amend the Prize Draw terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law.