Terms & conditions.
> Euro Internet Pass Terms & Conditions
1. The Euro Internet Pass is valid from the time you buy it until midnight (UK time).
2. The pass is only available to Pay Monthly phone customers
3. The pass can be used in : Austria, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The Azores, Madeira, Canary Islands, Vatican City, Monaco.
4. The pass was designed for browsing, so streaming may not be as good as it is on our UK network, and tethering isn’t included.
5. UK Add-ons (such as Add Tethering) can’t be used when your pass is active.
6. Three reserves the right to withdraw or modify the Euro Internet Pass at any time.