Terms & conditions.
> HMV Promotion .
Terms and Conditions for HMV Promotion Winter 2012.
1. Customers who purchase a Standard dongle, Premium dongle or MiFi (“Qualifying Device”) directly from Hutchison 3G UK Limited (“Three”) from Three’s website (www.three.co.uk) between 7th December 2012 until 2nd January 2013 (the “Offer Period”) will be sent a £10 HMV promotional voucher redeemable against purchases in HMV stores, while stocks last.
2. This offer is strictly subject to availability - there are 980 vouchers available for this promotion and the offer will be withdrawn when these have been allocated or at the end of the Offer Period, whichever occurs first. Vouchers will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
3. Vouchers are not transferable. While Three is under no obligation to provide an alternative or substitute it may, in its discretion, provide an alternative of equal or greater value.
4. Each voucher is redeemable against purchases to a value of £10 at participating HMV high street stores. The voucher is not redeemable on line. The voucher is subject to HMV’s terms and conditions. Please contact HMV for further details.
5. The voucher will be dispatched after the 14 day “cooling-off” period, providing that the product has not been returned and the relevant service contract has not been cancelled. Please allow up to two weeks from the end of this period for delivery of the voucher.
6. The voucher will be sent by Three by ordinary first class post to the address on the original online purchase order. Vouchers can only be sent to UK addresses.
7. Three cannot accept liability for vouchers lost, delayed or damaged in the post or for the temporary unavailability of Three’s website during the Offer Period for any reason.
9. Three reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms of this promotion or withdraw it.
10. The laws of England and Wales shall apply to this promotion.