Select memory size:
iPhone 5 specifications.
4-inch (diagonal) Multi-Touch Retina display.
1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
16GB, 32GB or 64GB3
8-megapixel camera for photos and 1080p HD
FaceTime HD camera for video calls
Up to 8 hours on 3G5
Up to 225 hours5
Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi5
Up to 10 hours5
Up to 40 hours5
123.8 mm by 58.6 mm by 7.6 mm4
In the box:
iPhone 5, Apple EarPods with Remote and
Mic, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power
UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100
MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900
MHz); CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900, 2100 MHz)2
802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Built-in rechargable lithium-ion battery5
Input and output:
Lightning connector, 3.5-mm stereo
headphone minijack, built-in speaker, built-in
microphone, SIM card tray
Apple ID (required for some features)
Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
• Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
• PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
• iTunes 10.7 or later (free download from
We're rated No.1 network for mobile internet coverage, speed and reliability by our iPhone customers. So it's no surprise that they're more likely to recommend us than customers on other networks.
1. Requires a FaceTime-enabled device. Availability over cellular depends on carrier policies: data charges may apply.
2. App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
3. 1GB + 1 billion bytes: actual formatted cappacity less.
4. CDMA available only if iPhone 5 is sold and activated for use on a CDMA network.
5. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. For more details of iPhone performance tests for talk time, standby time, Internet use over 3G, Internet use over Wi-Fi, video playback, and audio playback, see www.apple.com/batteries/iphone/battery.html.
6. Actual size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.