Customer complaints code.
At Three we do our best to provide you with a great service, so if you think we haven’t done a good job we are keen to hear from you.
Our complaints process gives you the opportunity to tell us what's gone wrong so we can put it right and provide better service in the future. You can contact our complaints team using any of the methods on the right hand side of this page.
We aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible and will keep you updated on when and how we propose to resolve it. We do our best to resolve all complaints within 14 days.
We’ve made every effort to make the complaints process as easy as possible for our customers. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you raise your complaint using the online form, you’ll receive an instant automatic reply with a complaint reference number so it's easy to track.
- We are happy for someone else to raise a complaint on your behalf as long as we have confirmation that they are acting with your consent
- We’ll do everything we can to sort out your complaint. However, if we haven’t been able to resolve it, you can ask the Ombudsman* to look into it for free.
- If we are unable to reach agreement within 8 weeks we will provide details of how to contact the Ombudsman.
- If we have closed a complaint and you believe it has not been resolved you can ask us to re-open it by calling 0800 358 4916 and quoting your complaint reference number.
* The Ombudsman is an independent organisation dedicated to sorting out disputes between customers and providers and Three will be bound by its decision if a case is opened.
The Ombudsman will only consider complaints which are over 8 weeks old or if there is a deadlock situation. A deadlock arises when we believe we have done everything we can to sort out a complaint but cannot reach an agreement with you.
You can request a deadlock letter from the advisor dealing with your complaint. However, if we are working on a solution, expect to resolve the complaint or recognise that your complaint falls outside the Ombudsman’s responsibilities we will not send a deadlock letter. Unfortunately on occasion we receive malicious complaints, which neither the Ombudsman nor Three will respond to.
Ombudsman contact details:
Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730
Phone: 0330 440 1614
Textphone: 0330 440 1600
Write to us.
Three Customer Complaints
Hutchison 3G UK Ltd.
PO Box 333
If you would like more information about our Accessibility Services please click here
333 free from a Three mobile
0843 373 3333 (5p/min from a BT landline,
other networks vary)
A small business is one that spends less
than £5,000 per year with Three or one that
employs 10 people of fewer.
Write to us.
Three Business Services
PO Box 333
Call or fax us.
337 free from a Three mobile
0843 373 3337 from any other line (charged
at national rate)