Finding out your number.
If you’ve forgotten your phone number, or you need to know your Mobile Broadband number, it’s easy to find them. It just depends on which operating system your device runs on. Here’s the info you need:
For iOS phones
- Go to Settings
- Tap Phone
- Look for My number
For Android phones
- From the Home screen, open Settings.
- Scroll down and select About phone or About device. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, go to step 3.
- Select Status or Phone identity.
For Mobile Broadband devices
- Go to our Device Support and click on Can’t find your device?
- Select the Tablets or Mobile Broadband devices tab, then click on your device.
- Select Finding out your number.
Still can’t find your number?
If you’ve recently switched to Three and brought your number with you, or if you’ve had to replace your SIM, you’ll find your number in your My3 account on your phone or desktop.
Use the Three app
Tap More, then Edit personal details and you’ll be taken to your My3 account.
When you’re in My3
For Pay Monthly: log into My3, and you’ll see your number at the top of the page.
For Pay As You Go: log into My3, select Top-up, and you’ll be able to see your number.