Our 4G roll out has started. This device is future-proofed and ready for our 4G network when it begins rolling out in your area, so you can enjoy 4G at no extra cost. No hefty price tag. No extra charges. No expensive new phones or contracts. And no fuss. Great news.
With 4G technology you can enjoy even faster browsing, social networking and downloading. Speeds vary on location, demand and TrafficSense™ which is a system we use to manage data on our network to ensure the best experience possible for the majority of our customers.
1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2. Display size is measured diagonally
3. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
4. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi or internet connection. Availablilty over a mobile network depends on carrier policies: data charges may apply.
5. LTE is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speed will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your network and see
6. Mobile data plan is sold seperately. Mobile data service is available only on Wi-Fi + Cellular and Wi-Fi + 3G models. The model you purchase is configured to work with a particular mobile network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and mobile data plan availability.
7. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information. 8. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturer process.
TM and © 2013 Apple inc rights reserved.
The mobile industry sucks, and for too long it’s gone unchallenged. At Three, we’re changing all that. From being charged expensive roaming fees, to having to pay extra for 4G, we’re taking a stand to #makeitright.
We know that if you are thinking about joining our Network that coverage and speed is important to you.
We have more than 97% coverage for calls, texts and mobile internet. Use our coverage checker to see our coverage in your area.
We offer next day delivery (unless otherwise stated) on phones, tablets and MIFI® that are ordered before 4pm. Orders placed after 4pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
We ask you for a mobile phone number and email address so we and our delivery partner can send you up to date delivery information about your order or contact you if there are any unforeseen delays.
Our deliveries take place between 9am and 6pm (we don’t deliver on weekends or bank holidays and deliveries to our Inverness 3Store take an extra day). Please note that if your order is being delivered to your billing address then it will need to be signed for.
If you’ve pre-ordered a device you many have to wait slightly longer for your delivery, but we’ll give you an estimated delivery date when you place your order and send you any further updates as required.
These are delivered to your home address within 3-5 working days and you will not need to wait in to sign for these.
For more information please take a look at our 3Store Support pages.
You can return any new and unused device or accessory bought online for an exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase by contacting our returns team on 0333 300 0333.
Please make sure you keep your Delivery Note and any collection receipts (for orders picked up from one of our 3Stores).
For more information, including what we mean by ‘new’ and ‘unused’ and any possible charges in our
full refunds and returns policy.
Your first bill will be available for you to view in 7-10 days. About 19 days later we'll take this payment by Direct Debit, so please ensure you have sufficient cleared funds in your bank account at this time. The bills for your new agreement with Three must be paid on time; failing to do this may have a negative impact on your credit rating. You can keep track of your usage and bills by going to My3 on your mobile or at Three.co.uk/my3.
The first bill you'll receive from us will be higher than your usual monthly charge as we charge you for a month and up to 8 days. Find out more at Three.co.uk/bills.