Whether you’re crazy busy at work, or super hectic at home, Wuntu has your back. Everyone’s favourite rewards app has decided that we all need a little ‘me’ time, and so this week Wuntu is giving you the chance to grab a set of free audiobooks or e-books throughout the week, from Wednesday 21st Feb […]
Whether you’re crazy busy at work, or super hectic at home, Wuntu has your back. Everyone’s favourite rewards app has decided that we all need a little ‘me’ time, and so this week Wuntu is giving you the chance to grab a set of free audiobooks or e-books throughout the week, from Wednesday 21st Feb through to Tuesday 27th February. This offer coincides nicely with the awesome free Costa coffee deal (available from 21st – 23rd Feb). So now there’s absolutely no excuse not to sit back, relax and enjoy listening to your free audiobook.
More about Bookchoice
Wuntu brings you this awesome deal in partnership with Bookchoice, the subscription website that brings you top titles in an online or audio format. Highlights this month include Louise Doughty’s thrilling Apple Tree Yard and global bestselling memoir Wild by Cheryl Strayed.
Here are the 11 fantastic titles you can choose from and download for free in an e-book or audio format:
- Apple Tree Yard by Louise Doughty
- Chance Developments by Alexander McCall Smith
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- The Pledge by Friedrich Dürrenmatt
- Distress Signals by Catherine Ryan Howard
- Salvage by Stephen Maher
- All the Perverse Angels by Sarah Marr
- Ice by Ulla-Lena Lundberg
- The Woman Who Went to Bed for a Year by Sue Townsend
- Undermajordomo Minor by Patrick deWitt
- Do Not Say We Have Nothing by Madeleine Thien
Once you’ve created your Bookchoice account, you can choose to download each book up to 3 times. So, you can be reading at home on your laptop, and then pick up where you left off on your smartphone on your commute to work.
To get your mitts on this awesome reading list you’ll need to download the Wuntu app (if you haven’t already). It’s available exclusively to Three customers on Google Play if you’ve got an Android device, or from the App Store if you’ve got an Apple device. If you’re not a Three customer and you don’t want to miss out on Wuntu deals, you can always join us on one of our SIM Only plans.
Once Wuntu is sorted, here’s how to get your Bookchoice treats:
Go into the Wuntu app and find the Bookchoice deal.
Select ‘Use now’, then follow the link to bookchoice.com
Create a free account (no payment details are needed).
Read, love, share
As well as discovering all of these brilliant stories for yourself, you can gift the reads to someone else. Why not start your own book club? Once you redeem this offer, you’ll get an email which allows you to pass this offer on to a friend or family member. So, you can recommend the reading list to someone you love, critique the novels together and simply share the joy of reading.
So what are you waiting for? Head to Wuntu now to get your deal, and start enjoying your free audiobook or e-book straight away!
Terms and conditions
- Code expires 13.03.18 at 23.55. Offer is available in the Wuntu app until 27.02.18 but code will be valid until 13.03.18.
- 11 books available to download for free, as either audio or e-books (or both).
- UK residents only. Aged 18 or over.
- One claim per user, per email.
- Visit site to claim your download.
- Partner’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Three is responsible for administration and Bookchoice is responsible for fulfilment.
- For all queries contact https://www.bookchoice.com/en/contact
- For full T&Cs visit https://threemicrosites.co.uk/rewardstermsandconditions