Cool phone + great perks = the Honor 6X packs a lot of power, and features, into its totally affordable price point. Plus, don't miss our amazing Honor 6X competition.
Looking for the latest powerful smartphone with stunning display, powerful processor and a price lower than you’d believe? Then don’t miss the Honor 6X, the newest device from Honor, because it doesn’t disappoint. In fact, it has everything grown-ups want: it’s affordable, the design is totally GORGEOUS and it’s got this easy-to-slip-anywhere size you’ll love.
Plus, with Three, there are no upfront costs. So yeah, pretty much, awesome. And have we mentioned we have two FREE specially engraved Honor 6X phones to give away? Just because we love you.
Read on for a few of the things that make the Honor 6X just plain awesome and all the competition details…
The phone camera is seriously impressive
Yes, we know the Honor 6X is like, way better value than any other smartphone out there. But guess what? It doesn’t perform like a value phone. In fact, the performance speed is really fast, the all-glass front and back-bonded design with aluminium chassis is super slick and the curved display makes handling easier than before.
If you’re considering a smartphone for your Insta-obsessed teen, you know a sub-par camera just won’t do, which is why the Honor 6X will be your top choice: the dual-sensor cameras at the back have a 12MP lens and 2MP wide-aperture lens, which makes for crisper, sharper, better-quality pics. So you can do cool effects with your photos, like blurring out the background and emphasising the foreground, whenever you like. And let’s not forget the front 8MP cam for all those selfies, complete with an adjustable beauty mode to make for picture-perfect shots, every time.
This new phone is all about stamina. The 3,340mAh battery lets you game, browse, run all of your fave social media apps and listen to music, all at the same time. And the phone can last up to a day and a half of heavy usage after a full charge.
And the best features are…
Hands up if you want an IR blaster which you can use to control the TV at home? Well, the Honor 6X – unusually for a phone at this price point – has one.
And there’s also a customisable fingerprint reader that’s also a Smart Key, which you can program to respond to a variety of applications like flashlight, screen shot or voice recording. Use a range of gestures – a single tap, double tap or long press – to do something different.
Win a Kong: Skull Island engraved Honor 6X
The lovely folks at Honor have gifted us two special Kong: Skull Island editions of their (fabulous) Honor 6X. What do we mean by special edition? Oh, only that the phones have a bespoke engraving of Hollywood’s most famous ape to celebrate the release of the latest retelling of the classic tale.
Yep. Pretty exclusive. Pretty cool. Before you sigh and worry that you’re gonna have to go through a whole shtick to get your hands on these, let us put your fears to rest – all you need to do is head to our Twitter and retweet our competition post to be in with a chance of winning. And we’ve got not one, but TWO to give away. SIMPLE! Good luck peeps, and check out the terms and conditions below.
Kong: Skull Island T&Cs
- The prize draw promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
- The prize draw will open at 11:00am and close at 11:59pm on Tuesday 2nd May 2017 (“Relevant Period”).
- The prize draw is free to enter and open to UK residents aged 18 or over with a Twitter account. Proof of age may be required. Employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the prize draw. Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the prize draw and any prize, if awarded, must be returned immediately.
- To qualify for entry, entrants must “retweet” the prize draw announcement post from Three’s Twitter page (@ThreeUK) (“Qualifying Entry”). Only one entry per person will be valid and multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Two winners will be drawn from the Qualifying Entries at random on Wednesday 3rd May 2017 by an independent adjudicator (“Winner”).
- Two prizes are available. Each Winner will receive 1 x Special edition Honor 6X phone featuring a Kong: Skull Island engraving on the back (“Prize”). The Prize will be sent to each Winner by registered post approximately one week after the end of the Relevant Period.
- Three will notify the Winners via Twitter (‘Notification’). Each Winner will be required to direct message Three via Twitter or e-mail to accept the Prize and provide the following information within 48 hours of the Notification: full name, age, phone number, contact email and residential address for delivery of the Prize. Should Three be unable to contact the Winner/s by 5pm on Wednesday 3rd May 2017 the Winner will forfeit the Prize and Three reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant. Three’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Each Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the Prize.
- Details of each Winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of the prize draw by writing to Three at the address set out in clause 1 above, stating the name and closing date of the prize draw.
- The Prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute the Prizes with alternative prizes of similar or greater value. Three reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or suspend the prize draw (including altering the Prizes).
- The Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to Three’s terms for service. The Winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with all such terms and conditions will be borne solely by the Winner. All third party terms and conditions relating to the Prize are beyond the control of Three.
- By entering the prize draw, all entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe English law. Three reserves the right to remove any entries or comments which Three decides, in its sole discretion, contravene the spirit of the prize drawAny such entries will automatically be disqualified.
- Each Winner agrees to allow Three to use their name and general location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- Please note that the prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. By entering the prize draw, you acknowledge that Twitter bears no responsibility for the prize draw and you release Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with the prize draw.
- Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the prize draw or for any prize connected with the prize draw and liability is excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to any Winner arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
- Entry of the prize draw signifies your acceptance of these terms. Three reserves the right to amend the prize draw terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law and you irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the prize draw.