Wuntu is our fab rewards app giving you discounts, deals and freebies on everything from jet-set holidays to meals out. This week, we're setting up camp at Bestival and giving away tix to secret gigs thanks to Wuntu. Missed your chance to get Bestival tix? Maybe not. We're giving away those, too. 'Backstage Camping' ones. Here's what you need to know to enter...
Don’t put away that unicorn flower crown and those fairy wings – just yet. There’s still one special festival before we bid adieu to the summer music season.
Everyone’s favourite festival, Bestival, is on this week, in its brand-new stunning Dorset location with performances from A Tribe Called Quest, The XX and Pet Shop Boys, to name a few.
We’ll be there, too: look out for our flashing lights, disco beats and South Beach vibes at the Wuntu Hotel brought to you by Three.
Wuntu is our latest rewards and freebies app, packed with discounts, prizes and gifts for all of our loyal customers, from dining out to cool music gigs to fab fashion deals to roundtrip tix to amazing destinations around the world.
And we’ve got special VIP freebies up for grabs at Bestival’s on-site Wuntu Hotel. Want to snag some fab prizes? Of course you do.
Before heading out to Bestival this week, be sure to register your phone number. Once you arrive on site, find a Wuntu Hotel concierge and claim your Wuntu Hotel wristband/VIP card to start reaping the rewards. You and your buddies could be attending secret gigs, winning prizes and a whole lot more…
Bring a friend – whether they’re on Three or not. Going to a secret gig is awesome, but having someone there with you is what the fun’s all about. Plus, they can help ensure there’s no shortage of flattering pics for you to post on social media…
Grab your biggest pair of shades and enjoy the VIP lifestyle – if only for a weekend. And check out what other awesome treats are in store for you courtesy of Wuntu. And Three.
Gutted you missed out on tix to Bestival this year?
Well, maybe you haven’t… we’re hosting a Twitter competition to give away two pairs of ‘Backstage Camping’ Bestival tickets to our followers. Just retweet the comp post to be in with a chance of attending the hottest festival of the season.
Wuntu Bestival Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: The prize draw is organised by Hutchison 3G UK Limited trading as Three, Registered Office: Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three” or “we”). The Prizes are administered and provided by Three.
- Dates: The prize draw opens on Monday 4th September 2017 at 2:00pm BST and closes on Monday 4th September 2017 at 11:59pm BST.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the prize draw, entrants must be a Three customer and UK resident (“Eligible Entrants”) and following @ThreeUK. This prize draw is not open to employees of Three, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- Entry: To enter the prize draw, Eligible Entrants must do the following:
Twitter: via your Twitter account, follow @ThreeUK (see https://twitter.com/ThreeUK) and retweet the following post for your chance to win.
‘#Win backstage camping tickets to @Bestival courtesy of Wuntu! Follow & retweet to be in with a chance! 🌈☮️🎉 Ts&Cs👉’
- Only one entry per Eligible Entrant will be considered by Three and entered into the prize draw.
Prize: 2 winners will each receive 1x pair of ‘Backstage Camping’ Bestival tickets
Prize detail ( per prize):
- 2 x ‘Backstage Camping’ tickets ( 1 x winner plus 1 x guest) to Bestival between 7th -10th September 2017.
- Travel to and from Bestival for the winner and guest is not included.
- Accommodation for the winner and guest is not included.
- Selection of winners: Two winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries on Tuesday 5th September 2017. The decision will be final and Three will not enter into any correspondence. Three will announce the winners of the Prizes on Tuesday 5th September 2017 on its Twitter page.
- Contacting the winners: Reasonable efforts will be made by Three to contact the winners of the Prize via Twitter direct message. If the winners of the Prizes cannot be successfully contacted, do not claim the Prize(s) within 12hours of notification, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Three reserves the right to offer the relevant Prize to another Eligible Entrant. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw (including altering the Prize). No communications will be entered into by us regarding this. This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The winners of a Prize will cooperate with any reasonable requests made by Three relating to any post-winning promotional activity (such as including his/her first name and entry being used in any and all Three marketing activity across all media).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- Three cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted, or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the prize draw or the Prize (or any aspects of them), and Three excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a winner of a Prize arising out of or connected to the Prize or this prize draw.
- Entry into the prize draw signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to the terms will be published at www.three.co.uk/hub/phone-can-get-vip-tix-bestival/. These terms are governed by English law.