Before the digital era, the classic excuses of yesteryear – such as “a big boy did it then ran away” or “my dog ate it” – used to get us out of all sorts of sticky situations. But these charming antiquities will get you nowhere when your mates are Whatsapping you about rugby practice and […]
Before the digital era, the classic excuses of yesteryear – such as “a big boy did it then ran away” or “my dog ate it” – used to get us out of all sorts of sticky situations.
But these charming antiquities will get you nowhere when your mates are Whatsapping you about rugby practice and you’re struggling to pry your eyes away from Say Yes to the Dress. (Unless your dog is a 7-foot-tall monster hound who can put away a whole set-top box – but hey, if that’s the case you can get away with anything you feel like.)
So what do you say if it’s cold outside and you can’t tear yourself from that warm and fuzzy Parks and Rec feeling? How do you shake taking the bins out when you’re just flat-out glued to Vanderpump Rules?
Fellow binge watchers: we need to know (okay, steal) your excuses.
In exchange, we’re giving away 5 voucher codes for a whole year of TV Player, the amazing service that lets you watch 95 channels of thrilling, barmy and addictive telly on your phone. Pair it with Go Binge, and you could stay connected to all your favourite shows no matter where you are – with no damage done to your data allowance.
How does it work?
Find and follow us on Twitter.
Reply to this Tweet with your best binge-watching excuse:
‘What’s your best binge-watching excuse? Reply with yours & you could win 1 of 5 @TVPlayer codes #WWYD #GoBinge T&Cs 👉 http://bit.ly/2xuBIHo’
Your name will be entered into a draw – and five winners will get a voucher for a WHOLE YEAR of TV Player. That’s a lot of Vanderpump Rules, let us tell you.
Binge Excuses Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Promoter: The Binge Excuses Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is organised by Hutchison 3G UK Limited trading as Three, Registered Office: Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1EH (“Three” or “We”). The Prizes are administered and provided by Three.
Dates: The Prize Draw opens on Friday 6 October 2017 at 12:00pm BST and closes on Sunday 8 October 2017 at 11:59pm BST.
Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must be over 18, a Three customer and UK resident (“Eligible Entrants”) and following @ThreeUK on Twitter. This prize draw is not open to employees of Three, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
Entry: To enter the Prize Draw, Eligible Entrants must do the following (“Valid Entries”):
Twitter: via your Twitter account, follow @ThreeUK and:
‘What’s your best binge-watching excuse? Reply with yours & you could win 1 of 5 @TVPlayer codes #WWYD #GoBinge T&Cs http://bit.ly/2xuBIHo’
Rules: Only one entry per Eligible Entrant will be considered by Three and entered into the Prize Draw. Three reserves the right to exclude any entries which it deems, in its absolute discretion, to be inappropriate or indecent.
Prize: 5 winners will each receive 1x TV Player code
Prize detail (per prize):
12 months’ subscription to TV Player (includes Free to air and 30+ pay tv channels).
Selection of winners: 5winners will be randomly selected under independent supervision from all Valid Entries on Monday 9 October 2017. The decision will be final and Three will not enter into any correspondence. Three will announce the winners of the Prizes on Monday 9 October 2017 on the @ThreeUK Twitter page.
Contacting the winners: Reasonable efforts will be made by Three to contact the winners of the Prize via Twitter direct message. If the winners of the Prizes cannot be successfully contacted, do not claim the Prize(s) within 24 hours of notification via Twitter direct message, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Three reserves the right to offer the relevant Prize to another Eligible Entrant. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
Redeeming your Prize: Winners will be required to provide their full name, a valid form of photo ID and a valid email address to receive their TV Player code. Winners may also be required to submit additional valid identification before receiving prizes.
– The Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering the Prize). No communications will be entered into by us regarding this. This Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The winners of a Prize will cooperate with any reasonable requests made by Three relating to any post-winning promotional activity (such as including his/her first name and entry being used in any and all Three marketing activity across all media).
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
– All third-party terms and conditions relating to the prize are beyond our control.
– Three cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted, or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Prize Draw or the Prize (or any aspects of them), and Three excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a winner of a Prize arising out of or connected to the Prize or this Prize Draw.
– Entry into the Prize Draw signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to the terms will be published here. These terms are governed by English law.