Do you like chicken? We like chicken. You can get some free chicken from KFC with our Wuntu app this week. You get it by joining the Colonel's Club, which itself gives you free chicken. Could there *be* any more chicken? Not this week, buddy.
So how much chicken is too much chicken? TRICK QUESTION. It’s even replaced boring old ‘music’ as the official food of love: in a survey of single peeps, 24% said going out for fried chicken for a first date would guarantee a second one. If you’re one of those people who can’t get enough fried chicken in their life, then this is the week for you – all thanks to Wuntu.
Here’s how you could get more chicken
If you suffer from an aching chicken deficiency that haunts both your dreams and your waking hours, you can always get your hands on one of these limited-edition KFC candles. Lie back, close your eyes and luxuriate in the relaxing aroma of a bucket of freshly-fried joy.
KFC Fried Chicken Scented Candle pic.twitter.com/bF0EDotS0w
— VR-Zone (@vrzone) December 26, 2016
If you’re craving permanent finger-lickin’ goodness, why not incorporate the secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices into your manicure? Try it before your next big presentation at work; if you’re an expressive talker the air will soon fill with the scent of the Colonel’s finest.
— beauty Girls (@BeaaautyGirl) September 8, 2017
Maybe you’re planning a holiday but worried your far-flung destination won’t be able to meet your fried chicken intake targets? (Relax, it’s probably not an issue TBH). Getting your hands on a bottle of KFC-scented sunscreen will protect your skin from the rays while it sates your cravings – remember, it’s only the chicken that gets to sizzle.
— Kevin Green (@RockTheReTweet) September 5, 2017
You can already score free chicken when you join the KFC Colonel’s Club – just download the app for iOS or Android and start collecting stamps to earn free sides, snacks and even a fiver off. They’ll even kick off your membership with two free hot wings.
But pair this membership with a cheeky swipe to the right on our Wuntu app and you’ll unlock the bonus level. Just spend a fiver at any KFC this week and you’ll get a free 100% chicken breast Mini Fillet burger – with fresh lettuce and pepper mayo – as well.
Download Wuntu on iOS here
Download Wuntu on Google Play here
So how does it work?
1. Click Use Now to get your KFC promo code, and head to the Colonel’s Club website.
2. Download the app and sign up (you’ll also get two free hot wings for your trouble).
3. Add your promo code in the My Account section.
4. March down to your nearest KFC, show your app, and claim your free Mini Fillet burger with orders over £5.
Terms & conditions
Promotion Dates: 14.09.17 – 21.09.17
Code Expiry Date: 09.17 (at 23.55)
Spend £5 in-store and get a free mini fillet burger. Open to current users of the Colonel’s Club, and new users.
Requires customer to download KFC Colonel’s Club app; upon downloading the app, customer will also receive two free hot wings when they register. Once code is added to customers account on the app, the free mini fillet burger is automatically applied at next point of purchase – subject to the app being shown at checkout and customer spending £5 with no additional discounts or offers being used in conjunction.
Only for registered Colonel’s Club members, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other student discounts or staff discount or GES discount.
No cash alternative. Offer cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount (student discount / staff discount / GES discount). Subject to availability.
This offer is not available online or in Jersey. Requires user to be a registered KFC’s Colonel’s Club app user.
One claim per user. Subject to availability. No substitutions applicable.
Steps to redeem:
– Customer accesses Wuntu App and locates KFC’s offer
– Customer clicks “USE NOW” and is then served a unique KFC code and link to app download page on partner’s website: https://www.kfc.co.uk/colonelsclub
– Customer selects correct app store according to device (app store / google play) and is directed to app store environment.
– Colonel’s Club app is downloaded by user, and once opened will have to register by: Entering in first name, surname, date of birth, email address, postal address and creating a password.
– Promotional code will have to be added in promo box under My Account section of the app; once promo code is added, credit for fillet burger will be added to their “my rewards” section
– To confirm activation of account, user will be sent activation link via email. User will have to click on the link to activate their account within the Colonel’s Club app.
– User will need to present their KFC Colonel’s Club app “my rewards” section in-store for scanning at point of purchase; fillet burger will be added to their order when they spend £5
Selecting “Use Now” shall be taken as acceptance of these terms, which are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Three is proud to bring you this offer. For any code queries, contact Three using Help & Support within the app. For all product or offer queries or related Partner terms and conditions, please contact KFC via this online form: https://www.kfc.co.uk/contact
Partner full terms and conditions at: https://www.kfc.co.uk/terms-conditions