Here at Three we love studying the UK’s binge-watching habits, and we think Netflix have stumbled across the purest expression of that art: the Binge Racer. Netflix tells us that 8.4 million of their members worldwide have gained Binge Racer status by watching an entire season in one day. And whether you’re a veteran practitioner of the ‘one season in one day’ […]
Here at Three we love studying the UK’s binge-watching habits, and we think Netflix have stumbled across the purest expression of that art: the Binge Racer. Netflix tells us that 8.4 million of their members worldwide have gained Binge Racer status by watching an entire season in one day.
And whether you’re a veteran practitioner of the ‘one season in one day’ or fancy gaining that accolade yourself, we’ve found a once-in-a-lifetime way for you to take a deep, deep dive into the dark and magical world of Stranger Things 2. They’re calling it the Stranger Binge with Barb, and we could not be more excited.
We’ve got 2 tickets to give away to this amazing event, held by Netflix itself in partnership with TOPSHOP TOPMAN. Yep – you and a friend can be among the first people in the world to finish Stranger Things 2. They’ll put on all the food and drink you’ll need to sustain your marathon.
Sounds good? We haven’t even got to the best bit. Shannon Purser, otherwise known as Barb, will also be joining you.
Very serious, Barb.
How does the competition work?
All you need to do is follow Three on Twitter and reply to the below Tweet to tell us why you love Stranger Things.
Tell us why you LOVE #StrangerThings & you could win tickets to @NetflixUk ‘s exclusive Stranger Binge with Barb. T&Cs http://bit.ly/2zmIexb
One lucky entrant will be picked at random, and will receive two tickets to the Stranger Binge.
The event itself will be held at Topshop Topman’s flagship London store on Oxford Street on Friday 27 October, with the first ep kicking off at 8am – so you’ll need to be free on the day. (Doors open at 7am and the day finishes at 5pm.)
Entrants must be 16 or over.
Stranger Binge with Barb Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Promoter: The Stranger Binge with Barb Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is organised by Hutchison 3G UK Limited trading as Three, Registered Office: Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1EH (“Three” or “We”). The Prizes are administered and provided by Three.
Dates: The Prize Draw opens on Friday 20th October at 4:00pm BST and closes on Sunday 22nd October 2017 at 11:59pm BST.
Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must be 16 or over, a Three customer and a UK resident (“Eligible Entrants”) and following @ThreeUK on Twitter. This prize draw is not open to employees of Three, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
Entry: To enter the Prize Draw, Eligible Entrants must do the following (“Valid Entries”):
Twitter: via your Twitter account, follow @ThreeUK (see https://twitter.com/ThreeUK) and:
‘Tell us why you LOVE #StrangerThings & you could win tickets to @NetflixUk ‘s exclusive Stranger Binge with Barb. T&Cs http://bit.ly/2zmIexb
Rules: Only one entry per Eligible Entrant will be considered by Three and entered into the Prize Draw. Three reserves the right to exclude any entries which it deems, in its absolute discretion, to be inappropriate or indecent. Late entries will not be taken into consideration in selection of the winner.
Prize: 1 winner will receive 2 x tickets to ‘Stranger Binge with Barb’ event
Prize detail (per prize):
– 2 x tickets (1 x winner plus 1 x guest) to Stranger Binge with Barb event at TopShop, Oxford Circus, London
– Event times are 7am – 5pm on 27th October 2017
– All food and drink at the event on the 27th October 2017 is included.
– Travel & accommodation included (1 x winner plus 1 x guest) to be organised by Three up to a maximum value of £1,000. The winner should not arrange their own accommodation and travel. Three will not be responsible for any losses, damages, costs or expenses suffered by the winner if alternative accommodation and travel is arranged. Travel will be return travel from mainland UK stations to London only.
Selection of winners: 1 winner will be randomly selected under independent supervision from all Valid Entries on Monday 23rd October 2017. The decision will be final and Three will not enter into any correspondence. Three will announce the winners of the Prizes on Monday 23rd October on the @ThreeUK Twitter page.
Contacting the winners: Reasonable efforts will be made by Three to contact the winners of the Prize via Twitter direct message. If the winners of the Prizes cannot be successfully contacted, do not claim the Prize(s) within 12 hours of notification via Twitter direct message, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Three reserves the right to offer the relevant Prize to another Eligible Entrant. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
Redeeming your Prize: Winner will be required to provide their full name, a valid form of photo ID and a valid email address within 12 hours of notification to receive their e-tickets. E-tickets will need to be printed and presented upon entry to the event along with photo ID (by both the winner and their guest) where wristbands will be provided. Winners may also be required to submit additional valid identification before receiving prizes. The winner warrants that all information submitted by them is true, accurate and complete and Three is not responsible for any information which is invalid or incomplete.
– The Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering the Prize). No communications will be entered into by us regarding this. This Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The winners of a Prize will cooperate with any reasonable requests made by Three relating to any post-winning promotional activity (such as including his/her first name and entry being used in any and all Three marketing activity across all media).
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
– All third-party terms and conditions relating to the Prize Draw are beyond our control.
– All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses, unless specifically stated, are at the sole responsibility of the winner.
– Three cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted, or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Prize Draw or the Prize (or any aspects of them), and Three excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a winner of a Prize arising out of or connected to the Prize or this Prize Draw.
– Entry into the Prize Draw signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to the terms will be published at These terms are governed by English law.