Friends: through good times and bad times, they’ll be by your side for evermore. On World Kindness Day, we want to help you give props, snaps and kudos to your number one buddy – that person who had your back when the going got tough. And one person tagged will be selected to win an […]
Friends: through good times and bad times, they’ll be by your side for evermore. On World Kindness Day, we want to help you give props, snaps and kudos to your number one buddy – that person who had your back when the going got tough. And one person tagged will be selected to win an LG G6 phone, plus a SIM card with a whole month of all-you-can-eat data. We’re even going to make sure you get a little karma back, too…
How does the competition work?
If you’re a Three customer, you can tag a friend in our competition post, and if they get selected win 32GB LG G6 with 5.7” HD+ Dolby Vision screen and a dual-lens 13MP camera for amazing wide angle lens pics (plus 5MP at the front).
Meanwhile, your reward for being SO, SO KIND will be a 16GB Moto e4 Plus with 5.5″ HD screen, 13MP and 5MP cameras – plus a gigantic 5000 mAh battery for hour after hour of mobile power.
So what are you waiting for – tag your knight (or knightess) in shining armour to let them know how grateful you are. And get yourself a little something something too while you’re at it.
World Kindness Day terms and conditions
It’s World Kindness Day! If you’re a Three customer, why not show someone how much you care by giving them a chance to win an LG G6 phone. Good karma coming your way!
These terms and conditions are the rules which apply to this Prize Draw. By submitting an entry, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Promoter: The World Kindness Day Instagram Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is organised by Hutchison 3G UK Limited trading as Three, Registered Office: Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1EH (“Three” or “We”). The Prizes are administered and provided by Three.
- Dates: The Prize Draw opens on Monday 13th November 2017 at 9.00am GMT and closes on Monday 13th November 2017 at 11:59pm GMT.
- Eligibility to nominate: To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw and nominate your chosen Instagram buddy, entrants must be a Three customer and a UK resident (“Eligible Entrants”).- This prize draw is not open to employees of Three, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.- The person who you choose to nominate does not have to be a current Three customer, but must have a valid Instagram account (“Eligible Recipient”).
- Entry: To enter the Prize Draw and nominate an Eligible Recipient, Eligible Entrants must comment on the competition post and include the Instagram @handle of their nominated recipient (“Valid Entries”).
- Rules: The following rules will apply to the Prize Draw:- Only one entry per Eligible Entrant will be considered by Three and entered into the Prize Draw.- Three reserves the right to exclude and/or disqualify any entries which it deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, failing to comply with these terms and conditions and/or is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
– Late entries will not be taken into consideration in selection of the winner.
- Prize: The Eligible Recipient nominated by the winning entrant will receive an LG G6 handset (colour and storage capacity will be decided at Three’s sole and absolute discretion):
Prize detail (per prize):
– 1 x LG G6
– 1 x Three SIM card with 1 month worth of all-you-can-eat-data
NB – this handset will be locked to the first network’s SIM you put into it.
- Selection of winners: The winner will be randomly selected from all Valid Entries within 7 days of the end of the Prize Draw. The decision will be final and Three will not enter into any correspondence. Three will announce the winner of the prize on its Instagram page by the 20thNovember and comment on the winning entry inviting the winner to continue the conversation via Direct Message on the Instagram app.
- Contacting the winners: Reasonable efforts will be made by Three to contact the winner of the Prize via Instagram and then via email if possible. If the winner of the Prize cannot be successfully contacted, does not claim the Prize(s) within 24 hours of notification, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Three reserves the right to offer the relevant Prize to another Eligible Entrant. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- Redeeming your Prize: Three will contact the winner directly as soon as possible after notifying them that they have won. Winner will be required to provide a valid postal address to receive their Prize. Winner may also be required to submit additional valid identification before receiving Prize. The winner warrants that all information submitted by them is true, accurate and complete and Three is not responsible for any information which is invalid or incomplete.
- The Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering the Prize). No communications will be entered into by us regarding this. This Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The winners of a Prize, and those who nominated them, will cooperate with any reasonable requests made by Three relating to any post-winning promotional activity (such as including his/her first name and entry being used in any and all Three marketing activity across all media).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- All third-party terms and conditions relating to the Prize Draw are beyond our control.
- Three cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted, or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Prize Draw or the Prize (or any aspects of them), and Three excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a winner of a Prize arising out of or connected to the Prize or this Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to the terms will be published at hese terms are governed by English law.