Who doesn't want a free trip? We're giving away two long-haul holidays to two of our spectacular Feel At Home destinations. Beaches, mountains and cities await... so what are you waiting for? Here's everything you need to know to enter.
Since we spend pretty much every single day of the year that we’re not on holiday counting down to our next holiday, we’re super-excited to tell you that we’ve got not one, but TWO holidays up for grabs.
And these aren’t just UK city breaks we’re offering here. People think of us as the go-to experts on roaming since we launched Feel At Home back in 2014, so we want to give you a proper, long-haul flight trip of a lifetime. In case you didn’t know, Feel At Home gives you the freedom to use your phone with Feel At Home in 50 destinations around the globe (with an extra 10 coming in June) at no extra cost, including the USA and Australia. So you can upload pics, download maps and chat to your mates as if you were back on home soil.
Up for grabs? We’ve got two holidays to give away to lucky people, to two different (and equally incredible!) Feel At Home long-haul destinations. So you can top up your tan and your Instagram… entirely on us.
You know, texting from your watermelon float. Exploring all the nooks and crannies of a major city and telling all your friends back home about it in real time, via WhatsApp. Befriending Outback animals in Australia. Whatever floats your boat – ‘roaming free on holiday’ is open to interpretation.
Be sure to tag your snaps with the hashtag #RoamFree.
The competition opens in the morning on Monday 8th May, and you have until the evening of Wednesday, 10th May to submit your snaps via social.
Be sure to tune in to Facebook Live Thursday 11th May at 6pm to find out who the lucky winners are. After all, you could be one of ’em.
There are two prize packages (with return flights and 3-4 star accommodation with breakfast included where possible, for a total value of £2500) available to two separate winners. We’ll be sending the two winners to one of our fabulous Feel At Home countries.
You’ll just have to enter to find out where your next holiday is going to be, pick up a SIM so you can Roam Free and wait for the verdict…
FAH FB Live Comp TCs – May Announcement
These terms and conditions are the rules which apply to this competition. By submitting an entry, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Promoter: The competition is organised by Hutchison 3G UK Limited trading as Three, Registered Office: Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three” or “we”). The Prizes are administered and provided by Three.
- Dates: The competition opens on Monday 8th May 2017 at 9.00AM BST and closes on Wednesday 10th May 2017 at 11:59PM BST.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the competition, entrants must be a UK resident aged 18 years old or over (“Eligible Entrants”). Winners may be required to submit valid identification in order to receive a Prize. This competition is not open to employees of Three, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Entry: Eligible Entrants may enter the competition via their own Facebook or Twitter account by following the steps set out below. Failure to follow all the steps detailed will result in failure to enter the competition. Only one entry per Eligible Entrant will be considered by Three and entered into the competition.
- Facebook entry: Post your best and most epic image of you roaming free on holiday, together with the hashtag #RoamFree, in the comment section under the competition post on Three’s Facebook page at https://facebook.com/ThreeUK.
- Twitter entry: Tweet your best and most epic image of you roaming free on holiday, together with the hashtag #RoamFree and Three’s twitter handle @ThreeUK https://twitter.com/ThreeUK
- Images: Entrants must ensure that images taken and submitted as an entry to the competition are taken from the entrant’s device and must not:
- include images of people under the age of 18 or people over 18 who have not given their permission to the entrant to feature in their entry;
- infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party (including copyright); or
- contain nudity, or language or imagery that could be construed as harmful or offensive.
- Disqualification: Three may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions, or are contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition and withdraw any Prize awarded.
- Prizes: After the end of the competition period, Three will choose 2 winners from all valid entries to win one of two holidays which shall each consist of: 2 x return economy flights from a UK airport to a Three ‘Feel At Home’ destination of Three’s choice and between 7-10 nights’ accommodation for two people (one room) up to a value of £2,500.
- Selection of winners: At the end of the competition period the valid entries will be judged by a panel of judges at Three and the two Eligible Entrants with who are judged to have submitted the two images that most creatively embody the ‘Roaming Free’ nature of the competition will be selected as the winners of the Prizes. The decision of the panel of judges will be final and Three will not enter into any correspondence over the decision. Three will announce the winners of the prizes on its Facebook page via a Facebook Live video on Thursday 11th May at around 6pm and on Three’s Twitter account soon after.
- Contacting the winners: Reasonable efforts will be made by Three to contact the two winners of the Prizes via the social media channel they used to enter the competition. If a winner of a Prize cannot be successfully contacted, does not claim the Prize within 24 hours of notification, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Three reserves the right to offer the relevant Prize to another Eligible Entrant. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- Redeeming your Prize: Three will directly contact winners as soon as possible with details on how the winners may redeem their Prizes. Three will be responsible for booking the flights and accommodation, and will have regard to the winners’ desired dates of travel, airports, and trip duration (although this is ultimately at the discretion of Three). Winners must work with Three to book their Prize within 6 months of winning or they will risk forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Prizes do not include any other additional expenses including, for example, travel insurance, excess baggage charges, meals, transport to and from airports, Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) for the US (if applicable) or any other visas, spending money etc. The winners are solely responsible for these arrangements and expenses.
- The winners of a Prize must engage with Three in order to arrange the details of the Prize (including by providing all required information in order for the flights and accommodation for the winner and his/her chosen friend to be booked, and arranging how the Prize (or aspects of it) will be provided). Three reserves the right to offer a Prize to another Eligible Entrant if a winner is unable to travel on the required dates or fails to engage and cooperate with Three to arrange the details of their Prize.
- The Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering the Prizes). No communications will be entered into by us regarding this.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The winners of a Prizes will cooperate with any reasonable requests made by Three relating to any post-winning promotional activity (including his/her first name and entry being used in any and all Three marketing activity across all media).
- We cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted, or delayed in transmission.
- Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the competition, redemption process, or the Prizes (or any aspects of them), and Three excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a winners of a Prizes, his/her companion, arising out of or connected to the Prizes or this competition.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to the terms will be published at www.three.co.uk/terms. These terms are governed by English law.
Main pic: Pexels via Pixabay