We always hope you’re happy with your new purchase but just in case you’re not, we’ve set out below when you can return or exchange it.
We’re sorry, but if you bought a Device or Accessory from a Three Store and you change your mind, you’ll be unable to return or exchange it.
If, within 30 days of receiving your purchase, you decide you want to return or exchange a Device or Accessory you can:
- call us on 333 (Free, unless you’re on one of our new Essential Plans, in which case it will come out of any available minutes allowance or charged at your out of allowance rate of 55p per minute) from your Phone or 0333 338 1001 (standard call charges apply) for Phone customers;
- call 500 (free from a Three phone) or 0333 300 0500 from any other line (standard call charges apply) if you’re a Mobile Broadband (Dongle, Mobile Wi-Fi, Laptop or Tablet) customer; or
- Complete and return the Cancellation Form (available at http://www.three.co.uk/Privacy_Cookies/Terms_Conditions
under “Returns and Exchange Policy”) to us.
Our Customer Contact Centre advisors will be able to help you immediately.
When you let us know you want to return your purchase, we’ll ask you a few questions and then send you a postage pack. Once you’ve received the pack, just pop the Device (or Accessory) into it and drop it off at your local post office.
There’s some important things to remember though:
• You can turn on and use your Device to inspect it and to make sure you’ve received what you thought you were buying, but if any damage is caused, or it's used beyond what’s reasonable, we have the right to charge you for any loss in value to the goods as a result of your use or damage. You’re allowed to do what is reasonable to ensure you’ve received what you thought you were buying and that it works as expected.
• You must not install “Find My iPhone” on your Apple device during the returns or exchanges period. If you do, and you fail to remove it before returning your Device to us, we’ll reduce your refund or apply a charge to your Three account by an amount of up to £200.
• You’ll also be charged for any Three Services you use before the end of your 30 day cancellation period (e.g. for any calls, texts or data used). Please remember that it can take up to 3 months for some international and premium rate services to be applied to your bill.
• If you return a Device (or Accessory) to us, you will need to include not only the device, but any packaging, manuals, accessories and any “free” gifts supplied with the device. If anything is damaged or missing, you may be charged for these in line with the appropriate charges set out in our Price Guide.
• We realise mistakes happen, so we ask that you take care when returning your Device to us. If you send us the wrong Device, or don't return your Device at all, we won't be able to process your request and you’ll continue to be charged in accordance with your agreement with us.
• If you change your mind and wish to exchange your Device for a different make or model, a charge will be applied as set out in our Price Guide.
• For hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returns or exchanges on some accessories, like headsets, where the packaging has been opened or had the seal broken.
You’ll need to check directly with them to see what their returns and exchanges policy is. If you’re given an exchange or refund, but have connected to Three and used any of our services, then we may charge you for these. Please remember that it can take up to 3 months for some international and premium rate services to be applied to your bill.
If you’re a Business Customer, please contact your Account Manager or call us on 0333 300 3000 from any phone (standard charges apply).
If you’re a consumer, these policies won't affect any of your statutory rights which you have which cannot be excluded. For more information on your statutory rights, please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
This policy applies to purchases made after 28 May 2015.