Problems using the internet
If you're a Mobile Broadband customer, remember that you can only use credit when you're abroad. Don't worry, though. You can easily turn your credit into a data Add-on on the UK and use the internet as normal.
Get a data Add-on
- Go to the My3 top-up page.
- On the Pick a data Add-on tab, choose the data allowance to suit you. Make sure you have enough credit.
- Select Get the Add-on.
- On the next page, you'll see the option to use your credit to pay for the Add-on. Make sure the switch is turned to YES.
- Select Confirm your top-up to turn your credit into an Add-on.
Problems topping up by card
If you’re having problems with your credit or debit card, there are a few things to check:
- Make sure your card’s registered to the same UK address as your account
- Check if your card has expired
- Double check you’ve entered all your details correctly
- Make sure you have enough funds in your account
Still having issues? Chat with your card issuer, or you can grab a voucher top-up instead. Just so you know, we have a limit on how much you can top-up a day. This is just to protect you from fraud.
You're having problems topping-up with a voucher.
There’s a couple of reasons why you might be having problems with a voucher top-up:
- Make sure you’ve entered the voucher number correctly
- Try turning your device off and on again
- Check that the voucher hasn’t already been used. It can’t be activated more than once, nor cancelled once it’s active.
Remember, we can’t give refunds for vouchers.
Still having problems with your voucher code?
Give us a call.
- For mobile phone top-ups, call 333 from your Three phone (or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone, standard rates apply). Select option 4, and then option 4 again to speak to an advisor.
- For Mobile Broadband top-ups, call 500 from a Three phone (or 0333 338 1003 from any other phone, standard rates apply). Select option 1, enter your Mobile Broadband number, then select option 2.
Top-up not showing up
Once you’ve topped up your account, you might have to wait an hour or so. You can also try turning your device off and on again. If you’re still having issues, get in touch.
Still need help?
Get in touch. Give us a call on 333 from a Three phone, 0333 338 1001 from any other phone.