Learn about digital security at Discovery
Certain Three stores offer free learning courses based around various topics of the digital and mobile world. One of these courses concerns Digital Security and one of our Discovery team will give you an overview on how to stay safe online.
For further details on this and other course available, please visit the Discovery at Three site
External Information and Resources
We work with other organisations to further understand and act on fraud and digital safety concerns. For further information.
- ActionFraud National Fraud and Cyber Crime reporting centre.
- Victim Support offers support for victims of crime.
- Take Five to Stop Fraud offers straight-forward and impartial advice to help everyone in the UK protect themselves against financial fraud.
- Cyber Aware is a Government campaign to assist the public and Business in staying safe online.
- Get Safe Online is an awareness resource helping protect people, finances, devices and businesses from fraud, abuse and other issues encountered online.
- FFA offers advice on how to protect yourself from financial Fraud.
- Internet Matters features guidance for protecting children and young adults from internet issues.
- Anti-Phishing-group features information on how to protect against phishing attacks.
- Out of Your Hands offers guidance for young people on how to protect themselves from phone crime and online fraud.