Cancel your contract

Looking to cancel your contract? We can help. Just make sure you’re in the last 30 days of your minimum contract period.

Once we’ve processed your form, we’ll be in touch by email with next steps.

Remember, only use this form if you’re looking to cancel your contract, rather than if you want to switch. If you’re switching to another network, you’ll need a PAC or STAC. Check out how to switch from Three to help with this. If you're a broadband customer go to our support page, and we can help you move on smoothly.

If you’re moving from Pay Monthly to Pay As You Go, or the reverse, just give us a call.

Your date of birth. We'll use this to confirm your identity. DD / MM / YYYYPlease enter your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy).