- Dave Dyson Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Woodward Chief Commercial Officer
- Amanda Lambert People Director
- Graham Baxter Chief Operating Officer
- Tom Malleschitz Chief Digital Officer
- Stephen Lerner General Counsel & Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Shadi Halliwell Chief Marketing Officer
- Darren Purkis Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Dave joined Three’s parent company CK Hutchison in Hong Kong in 1998, working in Three Sweden and Australia before joining Three UK as Finance Director in 2006.
Under Dave’s leadership, Three set out to make the mobile industry better by introducing market-leading propositions and giving UK mobile consumers the freedom to use their phones. During this time, Three has been the only network to offer 4G at no extra cost, as well as scrapping unfair roaming charges with Go Roam.
Dave’s current focus is on leading our 5G rollout, and developing the best end to end customer and employee experience.
Dave is married to Sam, and they have 2 children, Blake and Ella.