Terms & conditions.
> Samsung NC110 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (“prize draw”) promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
2. The Competition will commence at 9am on Wednesday 7th December 2011 and closes at 7pm on Friday 6th January 2012 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. To be eligible for entry entrants must be resident in the UK and over 18 years old. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prizes.
4. This Prize Draw is not open to employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw. Further, Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Prize Draw and any prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
5. To automatically qualify for entry, entrants must submit their details to Three via the Three Mobile Broadband landing page on [http://www.three.co.uk/three_co_uk/Email_Update] as instructed during the promotional period (“Qualifying Entries”). The winner will be selected at random from the Qualifying Entries.
6. The available prize is; 1 x Samsung NC110, 1 x Premium dongle, 1 x MF10 WiFi hub and 1 x Microsoft Office 2010.
7. The winner will be notified via email by 27th January 2012. The email will request an address for prize to be dispatched to. A valid UK postal address must be received by Three within 7 working days of the winner being notified. Prizes will be sent by recorded delivery. Winner will be required to sign for the delivery. Any prize returned to Three as undelivered will be deemed unclaimed and will no longer be available.
8. Only one qualifying entry is permitted per person.
9. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to Three’s Terms for Service. The winners agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winners. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, Three reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering the prizes). No communications will be entered into by Three regarding this.
10. All third party terms and conditions relating to the prizes are beyond the control of Three.
11. This Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
12. Entrants agree that Three may contact them from time to time with details of offers, prize draws and other marketing information and entrants may notify Three if they do not wish to receive such information at any time they can opt out at My3 on your mobile or online at three.co.uk
13. The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Three and you agree that if you become a winner we may include your details in publicity, including your name and general location being used in any and all media.
14. Details of prize winner's name and county will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Three at the address set out in clause 1 above, stating the name and closing date of the Competition.
16. Three cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Prize Draw or any prize connected with the Prize Draw excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or companion/s arising out of these prizes.
17. Entry into the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of these terms and of the entry instructions. Three also reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law.