Buy your new Apple Watch on Three and pair it with iPhone 6s or later models, for the ultimate connectivity. If you’re new to Three or you don’t have a compatible iPhone, you can buy or upgrade to a new iPhone with us and add Apple Watch to your Pay Monthly plan. You can also add Apple Watch to a new 24-month SIM Only plan with us.
Why get your Apple Watch on Three?
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a cellular Apple Watch?
There are 2 versions of Apple Watch: Apple Watch cellular + GPS and Apple Watch GPS. You’ll need a cellular Apple Watch to be able to call and text when you don’t have your iPhone with you.
- How does Apple Watch cellular pairing work?
An Apple Watch with cellular connectivity will automatically connect to the nearest Wi-Fi so that you can call and text or use data. But if you want to be able to leave your phone at home and still enjoy this feature, you need our Smartwatch Pairing Plan.
- Do you need a SIM card for Apple Watch?
You don’t need a separate SIM card for your Apple Watch, because it has a built-in eSIM. If you buy our Smartwatch Pairing Plan you can then connect your Apple Watch to our network and pair it with your phone.
- How will my Apple Watch connect to the Three network?
With the built-in eSIM and our Smartwatch Pairing Plan, your Apple Watch will connect to the network the same way your phone does. This means you can leave your phone at home and still be able to make calls and send messages.
- How do I switch my Apple Watch from a different network to Three?
If you have a Smartwatch Pairing plan, your Apple Watch will automatically switch to the Three network your iPhone's using. Follow the steps above to activate Smartwatch Pairing on your account.
- How do I pair my Apple Watch with my iPhone?
It’s simple to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Firstly, make sure you have an iPhone 6s or newer with iOS 15 installed.
- Make sure your iPhone has Bluetooth turned on, and that it's connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- Turn on your Apple Watch
- Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo
- Place your iPhone near your Apple Watch and wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone.
- Tap Continue.
Alternatively, you can open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap Pair new watch, then Set up for myself.
- Does Apple Watch work with Android?
No, you can’t pair an Android device with an Apple Watch. You’ll need an iPhone 6s or newer to be able to pair your phone with your Apple Watch
- Can you get WhatsApp on Apple Watch?
There isn’t an official WhatsApp app for Apple Watch. But if you have WhatsApp installed on your iPhone, you can get notifications on your Apple Watch too. Here’s how:
- Enable notifications on your iPhone by going into >Settings >Notifications >WhatsApp and choosing your notification settings.
- Switch on Show in notification centre and Show in lock screen.
- Go into the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on Notifications.
- Scroll down to the Mirror alerts from section and you should see WhatsApp at the bottom.
- Make sure the toggle switch is on (it’ll be green if it is). You should now receive WhatsApp notifications on your Apple Watch and be able to read and respond to messages.
- How can I buy an Apple Watch on Three?
New and upgrading customers can get an Apple Watch from our retail stores or by contacting our customer service team. You can also buy an Apple Watch outright from our online store and spread the cost with Klarna.
- Which size Apple Watch do I need?
Depending on your personal taste, you may prefer the look of a larger or smaller watch face. But there are some subtle differences to consider. The size given to each Apple Watch model, refers to the vertical/longest length of the display. The larger versions have more pixels and text appears slightly larger in some places. They also weigh a few grams more than the smaller versions.
As a guide, Apple advises that the smaller options are generally a more comfortable fit for smaller wrists. But it’s worth remembering that Apple Watch is a touchscreen, and you’ll need to read texts and alerts on the display.Here are the details:
Apple Watch SE comes in 2 sizes: 40mm and 44mm.
Apple Watch Series 7 comes in 2 sizes: 41mm and 45mm.
The 44mm Apple Watch SE has around 448 x 368 pixels, and the 40mm holds 394 x 324 pixels. In terms of width, the 44mm version is 35.9mm wide and the 40mm is 34mm wide.
The 45mm Apple Watch Series 7 has around 396 x 384 pixels, and the 41mm version has 352 x 430 pixels. The widths are 35mm and 38mm, respectively.