The Galaxy Wearable app connects your smart watch to a compatible phone. You should make sure to check if your phone is on the list of compatible phones. Then, you can use the app to manage and monitor your watch's features and apps installed from the Play Store. But first, make sure Bluetooth is activated on your phone.
1. Navigate to and open the Play Store. Search for and select Galaxy Wearable, and then tap Install.
2. Once the app downloads, tap OPEN, and then tap Start.
3. Select your watch and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
4. You may be asked if you want to restore your settings from a previous Samsung smart watch. Select the desired watch, then select the data you’d like to restore, and then follow the prompts. You can choose from Apps, Phone, Quick panel, Samsung Health, Settings, Watch face, Tiles, Widgets, and Messages.
5. While connecting your smart watch with your phone, you'll see prompts to activate your carrier's service on the watch. If your watch has this service, follow the prompts to complete the activation process and finish setting up your smart watch. You can skip this step if you do not want service on your watch or if you have a Wi-Fi model.