Terms & Conditions.
Terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions for competitions, draws and offers.
> Facebook 'Ibiza' Competition
1. The competition (“Competition”) promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
2. The Competition will comprise 6 Competition Periods, as follows:
(i) 12:00 pm on Monday 30 July 2012, closing at 12.00 pm on Thursday 2 August 2012 (“Competition Period #1”);
(ii) 12:00 pm on Friday 3 August 2012, closing at 12:00 pm on Monday 6 August 2012 (“Competition Period #2”);
(iii) 12:00 pm on Tuesday 7 August 2012, closing at 12:00 pm on Friday 10 August 2012 (“Competition Period #3”);
(iv) 12:00 pm on Monday 13 August 2012, closing at 12:00 pm on Friday 17 August 2012 (“Competition Period #4”);
(v) 12:00 pm on Monday 20 August 2012, closing at 12:00 pm on Friday 24 August 2012 (“Competition Period #5”);
(vi) Opening at 12:00 pm on Tuesday 28 August 2012 and closing at 12:00 pm on Friday 31 August 2012 (“Competition Period #6”).
3. The Competition is free to enter and open to UK residents aged 18 or over only, as of 17 August 2012. Proof of age may be required. Employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this competition. Three reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the promotion and any prize if awarded must be returned immediately. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
4. How to Enter: To qualify for entry, entrants must correctly answer the riddle posted on Three UK’s Facebook page by submitting their answer as directed via Three’s Competition Facebook page, during the Competition Period. The entrant’s submission must correctly solve the riddle posted in a series of visuals (“Qualifying Entry”). Incomplete entries and entries that do not satisfy the requirements of entry will be disqualified and will not be counted. Entrants must only submit one Qualifying Entry during each Competition Period.
Prizes: A total of 6 prizes are available, one for each Competition Period. Each winner of the Competition Periods #1, #2 and #3, will win a “Outside Broadcast Prize” comprising: return travel from the winner’s home town or city to the departure airport for two people; return flights for two people from a London airport to Ibiza, flying out on 17 August 2012 and returning on 19 August 2012; return private transfers from the airport to the hotel; two nights hotel accommodation while in Ibiza (minimum 3 star accommodation); breakfast each morning for two people in the hotel restaurant; £250.00 spending money; travel insurance and two tickets to the Outside Broadcast Event hosted at Ocean Beach Club in San Antonio plus one Samsung Galaxy S III handset, preloaded with All-in-One 15 and £30 credit.
Each winner of the Competition Periods #4, #5 and #6 will win a “Closing Party Prize” comprising of: return travel from the winner’s home town or city to the departure airport for two people; return flights for two people from a London airport to Ibiza, flying out on 9 September 2012 and returning on 13 September 2012; return private transfers from the airport to the hotel; four nights hotel accommodation while in Ibiza (minimum 3 star accommodation); breakfast each morning for two people in the hotel restaurant; £250.00 spending money; travel insurance and two tickets to the Closing Party at Eden in San Antonio plus one Samsung Galaxy S III handset, preloaded with All-in-One 15 and £30 credit.
Both the winner and their friend travelling with them must be aged 18 or over as of 17 August 2012 and agree that any costs or expenses which they incur which is not included as part of their Prize is not the responsibility of Three.
5. How to Win: One winner will be selected between 12:00 pm and 17:00 pm of the final day of each Competition Period. Winners will be selected from all of the Qualifying Entries by judges, which will include at least one independent adjudicator. Winning entries will be those which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the judges, is deemed to have correctly solved the riddle for that Competition Period. The judges’ decision is final and at Three’s sole discretion. Winning entrants are limited to winning a maximum of one prize each throughout the Competition.
6. Notifying Winners: The chosen winner will be notified by Three via email, using the email address the entrant used to access Facebook (‘the Notification’). The winner will be required to provide the following information to Three (or the third party it nominates to issue and manage the prizes) within 72 hours of the Notification: their full name, age, phone number and residential address and the same information for their friend who will be travelling with them. Should Three be unable to contact any of the winners within 72 hours of the Notification, the winner will forfeit their prize. Three reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. The judges’ decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Physical Prizes will be sent by recorded delivery to the mailing address provided by the winner and the winner will be required to sign to accept delivery. Any prizes returned to Three as undelivered may be deemed unclaimed and will no longer be available. Such prizes may be redistributed at Three’s discretion.
8. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
9. Details of each prize winners’ name and county will be available on Three’s Facebook page and for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Three at the address set out in clause 1 above, stating the name and closing date of the Competition.
10. The prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater monetary value. Three reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering the prizes).
11. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to Three’s Terms for Service. Winners agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winner. All third party terms and conditions relating to the prizes are beyond the control of Three.
12. All entrants warrant and undertake that their Qualifying Entry, is owned by them, is their original work, is not copied from another source and does not infringe any third party rights.
13. All entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe English law. Three reserve the right to remove any uploaded images and/or comments which Three decide, in its sole discretion, contravene the spirit of the Competition. Any such entries will automatically be disqualified.
14. Please note that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for the Competition and you release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with the Competition.
15. By entering this Competition, entrants agree that any entry they submit may be used by Three and their selected sub-licensees for Three’s marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without remuneration (“permitted purposes”).
16. All entrants hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with their entry.
17. The winners agree to allow Three to use their name and general location and the contents of their Qualifying Entry for advertising and publicity purposes, along with any content, such as photos, created during the Prize Trip, which the winner shares with Three, including any and all marketing and/or advertising campaigns, without remuneration.
18. Entrant’s Information will be used only in accordance with these terms and subject to our Privacy Notice contained in Section 13 of the Terms and Conditions governing the use of Three Services. See www.Three.co.uk
19. Three does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Competition or for any prize connected with the Competition and liability is excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or other related parties arising out of these prizes.
20. Entry of the Competition signifies your acceptance of these terms. Three reserves the right to amend the Competition terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law and you irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in conjunction with this Competition.