Save on your holiday selfies.
Heading somewhere nice? Well, with Go Roam you can use your data (up to a fair use limit of 13GB, 12GB on PAYG in Europe, and up to 12GB around the world), call and text the UK at no extra cost. That means you can upload those beach selfies without worrying about loads of nasty roaming charges once the holiday is over. Plus, we’ve partnered with easyJet to let you go Hands Free and get treated like a VIP when you travel.
Go Roam in Europe covers 49 European destinations, while Go Roam Around the World covers 71 destinations worldwide.
Need more details? Check out our FAQs below.
Get started in 3 easy steps.
Top 10 Go Roam countries.
Get roaming in any of these customer favourite Go Roam locations.
Play the Go Roam game.
Share the #GoRoam love.
Check out what folks have been sharing about their Go Roam experiences.
Frequently asked questions.
Take a look at our most common questions below. To find out more details, including our fair use policy, check out our dedicated Support page.
- How does Go Roam work?
It’s super simple. All you have to do is check if your destination is covered by Go Roam in Europe or Go Roam Around the World. Then, make sure you’re on the right plan, and switch on data roaming before you leave. Once you arrive, you’ll automatically join one of our partner networks, and start using your existing data, minutes and texts just like at home. That way, you can enjoy free roaming, while you get on with enjoying your holiday.
- What’s included?
* Use of your data allowance in Go Roam in Europe destinations is included subject to a fair use limit. If you have a data allowance of 12GB or more, you can use up to a fair use limit of 13GB of your data allowance (or 12GB if you're on Pay As You Go) at no extra cost.
* Use of your data allowance in Go Roam Around the World destinations is included subject to a fair use limit. If you have a data allowance of 12GB or more, you can use up to a fair use limit of 12GB of your data allowance at no extra cost.
* Use of your call and text allowance in Go Roam in Europe destinations to make calls and texts: (1) back to the UK; and (2) between our Go Roam in Europe destinations is included.
* It's always free to receive calls and texts in a Go Roam destination. Don't forget that when you're calling or texting back to the UK, you'll need to replace the first 0 in the number you're calling or texting with +44.
* Use of your call and text allowance in Go Roam Around the World destinations to make calls and texts back to the UK is included.
- What’s not included?
* In Go Roam in Europe destinations, use of your data allowance over our fair use limit of 13GB (or 12GB for Pay As You Go customers) is not included and incurs a surcharge of up to 0.50p/MB.
* In Go Roam Around the World destinations, use of your data allowance over our fair use limit of 12GB is not included or allowed.
* If you have all-you-can-eat texts, you can send up to 5,000 texts back to the UK a month from a Go Roam destination and if you have 3,000 or more minutes included in your allowance you can use up to 3,000 minutes at no extra cost. Use over these fair use limits is not included and chargeable.
* Extended periods abroad are not included. Go Roam is designed for UK residents who are on holiday or business trips abroad. See sections entitled 'usage restrictions' on our Support page for more details.
* Using your phone as a Personal Hotspot (otherwise known as 'tethering') in a Go Roam destination is not included unless you have an all-you-can-eat data allowance (in which case you can use up to 30GB to create a Personal Hotspot) or you've purchased our Data Passport.
* Using your call allowance to make calls to local or other international numbers in a Go Roam destination is not included, unless you are in one of our Go Roam in Europe destinations, where calls between our Go Roam in Europe destinations is included.
* For more details please visit our Support page. For full details of all the out of allowance charges that may be charged in our Go Roam destinations, please check our Price guide.
- How do I convert my credit to an Add-on?
You can buy a data roaming Add-on in the Three App, or by logging into My3. Don’t have any data left? No problem – you can still use the Three App even without any data. You can find out more about Add-ons here.
- My destination’s not included. Can I still use data roaming?
If Go Roam isn’t gonna work for you, you might still be able to use Data Passport to avoid those hefty international roaming charges. It gives you the freedom to use data as much as you like, for just £5 a day. You can use Data Passport in the UK as well as 89 destinations worldwide. You can find more details here.
- What about Feel At Home?
Feel At Home was the first, original version of Go Roam. As it’s grown and we’ve added more and more countries, things have changed here and there, and we felt like it needed a little refresh. And that’s when Go Roam was born.