The right of access to your personal information

Under UK GDPR, you have the right to receive access to the personal data that we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions. This is commonly known as a Data Subject Access request (DSAR). 

To make a request, the easiest thing to do is download the Request for Access to Personal Information form, complete it, and send it to us at, along with a copy of your photo ID. It’s important that we validate your ID before releasing information, so that we don’t disclose information to a third party in error. 

Once we’ve validated your identity, we have 1 month to comply with your request. In certain circumstances, we may need to increase this to 3 months. However, if we need to do this, we’ll be in touch within the first month to let you know. 

If you can’t download the form, we can also send you a copy of it if you get in touch with our customer services team. 

What information will I be able to request?

We’re only able to provide you with information that we hold about you personally. We’re unable to provide information to you which identifies someone else and certain information can only be provided with a court order. You can find more information on our Subject Access Request form or by contacting  

Other ways to get information

  • If you only want copies of your bills, you can view and download 12 months of these via your My3 account. You can access this through our website, or via the Three app.
  • You can find details of your contract terms on our Terms and Conditions page.
  • If you want details of the package you’re on, or your contract start dates, then please contact customer services.

Frequently asked questions:

A data subject access request is a request made by an individual to a company or organisation that holds their personal data, to provide them with a copy of the personal information that the organisation holds about them.

Typically, only the account holder may make a DSAR. However, a third party may submit a request on behalf of the account holder if a valid power of attorney or a letter of authority signed by the account holder is provided with the request.

You can make a DSAR by contacting us or by filling out this form and sending it to

Our subject access request form streamlines the request process, enabling you to access your personal data smoothly and conveniently. You’ll need to provide us with proof of identity, specify the time period covered by your request, and describe precisely what information you want to access, in order to start the request process. 

You’ll need to provide your full name, contact information, and any other relevant information that can help us identify you and locate your personal data. We’ll also need you to provide proof of identity in the form of a driving licence or passport. 

We aim to provide you your DSAR within 1 month of receiving your request, but in some cases it may take longer. If we need to extend beyond this initial 1-month period, we may extend by up to 2 months. If we do extend the timeframe, we’ll let you know. Any extension will only be necessary in cases where the request is complex or extensive.  

Unless requested otherwise, we’ll send your DSAR output via the secure messaging platform Egress. For assistance in accessing your subject access request via Egress, please refer to this user guide.

You can find copies of your bills for the last 12 months by logging into your online account either via the Three app on your device, or via My3.

If a message is still available when you call your voicemail, you are advised to record it to your phone to keep it for longer than our systems are able to. You can also do this to create a copy of a voicemail personal greeting. Alternatively, if you use a visual voicemail manager (pre-installed on some devices), you may be able to save a copy of the call directly from there.

If a message has been deleted, either by you or in line with our retention policies this will automatically be deleted on the system and cannot be retrieved. Can I get details of 999, 111, and 0800 calls made?

We aren’t able to release information about 999, 111, 0800, and other free-to-call numbers as part of a DSAR. This is because under OFCOM general conditions, any calls that are free of charge to the customer, such as 999 and 0800 calls, mustn’t be included on an itemised bill or in any other records that we may provide to you, the customer.

We don’t record our customers’ private phone calls, and so are unable to provide copies of these as part of a DSAR because we do not hold the information. 

If you require copies of calls with our own customer services, please be aware that we don’t record all calls with customer services, and those we do record are only held for 6 months. You can request copies of any of your customer service calls that we do hold via a DSAR. Please include the date and, if possible, the time of the calls you’re interested in to help us identify the calls in question. 

If you’re not satisfied with the response to your DSAR, you can contact us via If you are still dissatisfied, then you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office for further guidance. 

Did you find this page useful?

Any feedback you have helps us make your experience better.