Terms & conditions.
> BlackBerry Terms
BlackBerry® Pay-As-You-Go Add-On key terms for comms:
1. BlackBerry® Pay-As-You-Go Add-on gives you access to BlackBerry Services for 30 days and costs £5 incl. of VAT. BlackBerry Services includes push email, BlackBerry Messenger and BlackBerry App World.
2. The BlackBerry Pay-As-You-Go Add-on must be activated by the Customer turning on the Blackberry Services on their Blackberry device.
3. The BlackBerry Services will automatically renew if £5 is available on the Customer’s credit unless the Customer cancels the BlackBerry Services before the 30 days has expired. No unused internet allowance will be carried over into the next 30 days.
4. BlackBerry Pay-As-You-Go Add-on is for use in the
5. Blackberry®, RIM®, Research in Motion®, Sure Type®, and related trademarks, names and logos and the property of Research in Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the US and countries around the world.