Terms & conditions.
> Coming Soon Competition
1. The competition ('Competition') promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH ('Three').
2. The Competition closes at midnight on 31 March 2011.
3. Competition open to UK residents over 18.
4. This Competition is not open to employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
5. For one automatic entry into the Competition, you must submit your email address to Three via the Competition page as instructed.
6. For three automatic entries into the Competition, you must place an order that includes a Contract Mobile Broadband (“CMBB”) product via the Three Mobile Broadband page. The three entries are inclusive of, and not additional to, the single automatic entry set out in paragraph 5 above.
7. You can qualify for a further three automatic entries in the Competition for every subsequent online transaction via the Three Mobile Broadband page that includes at least one CMBB purchase.
8. All your entries to the Competition made through the channels set out in paragraphs 5, 6 and 7 above are known as Qualifying Entries. Any cancelled order or refund invalidates all your Qualifying Entries, excluding the automatic entry set out in paragraph 5.
9. There will be five top prize winners, each winning a Samsung Galaxy Tablet (P1000). There will be 20 runners-up, each winning a 3GB wireless modem.
10. The draw for the winners of the Competition will be held at 10am on 1 April 2011. Winners will be selected at random from the Qualifying Entries under independent supervision. We can’t offer a cash alternative to the prizes, and may substitute an alternative prize of similar value.
11. Winners will be notified by email in the week following the prize draw. Should Three be unable to contact the winner by April 29, the winner will forfeit the prize. Three will take reasonable endeavours to contact the winner before this date (during working hours (9am to 5.30pm) on standard working days). Winners will be required to provide their full name, age, residential address and shipping address within 72 hours of being informed that they have won.
12. Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with taking advantage of the prize, including all terms and conditions.
13. This Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
14. If your entry is lost or delayed, we won’t be liable for not involving you in the Competition.
16. Winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Three, including their name and general location being used in any and all media.
17. Three, its parent, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies are not liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the Competition or its prizes, including losses borne by the winners and anyone connected with them.
18. When you enter the Competition, you agree to abide by the rules of the competition including the information provided here, all of which are governed by English law.