Frequently asked questions.
- What are easyJet holidays?
Forget the hassle of booking your flights, hotels and airport transfers separately. easyJet holidays let you book everything together, all in one handy package. From beach breaks to great value city trips to super-cool skiing holidays, they’ve got something for everyone.
Plus, you can book in advance with just a £60pp deposit, and pay the remainder 45 days before you head off. You can get more details on the easyJet holidays website.
Any holidays and bookings are provided by easyJet holidays. easyJet holidays know it’s very important to feel protected when booking your holidays. Feel completely secure on your easyJet holiday with the ATOL protection scheme. All the holidays sold in the UK are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. Find out more about fully ATOL protected holidays here.
- How do I get this offer?
1. If you take out or upgrade to an eligible plan (a 24 month plan on a new phone with 12GB of data or more) we’ll send you a message with your voucher (a unique 12-digit code) within 35 days.
2. Head to easyJet holidays and have a browse of all the holiday options. Your easyJet voucher can be used on holidays that are a minimum of 3 nights with two people or cost at least £800 or more (including flights, hotel, baggage and transfers).
3. Once you’ve picked your latest trip, get in touch with your dedicated Three and easyJet holidays travel specialists on 02034 990458 (calls cost the same as a local call), and get it booked! Remember to have your unique discount code to hand, lines are open 10am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
4. Have a great time! And don’t forget, you can use Hands Free to make your flight that much more chill, and Go Roam to use your data, and call and text back to the UK at no extra cost, in up to 71 destinations worldwide.
- Can I use the voucher for an easyJet flight?
The easyJet vouchers only work with easyJet holiday packages on easyJet holidays website, and can’t be used on flights only or for flight bookings with added extras.
- How do I book an easyJet holiday?
First off, head to the easyJet holidays website and take a look at the holiday packages on offer. Then, once you’ve decided on your holiday, give our dedicated Three and easyJet holidays travel specialists a call on 02034 990458 (calls cost the same as a local call), and they’ll get your holiday booked, and your deposit taken. Remember to have your easyJet voucher code to hand. The Three and easyJet holidays travel specialist lines are open 10am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Are there any restrictions on the holiday vouchers?
There are some restrictions, and our terms and conditions clearly set all of these out for you. Some of the main restrictions are: * The easyJet holiday voucher is not transferable, so the voucher needs to be used by the Three customer, who must also be travelling on the holiday. * Your holiday voucher can be used on holidays that are a minimum of 3 nights with two people or cost at least £800 or more (including flights, hotel, baggage and transfers). * You have to book your easyJet holiday and use your voucher within 6 months of the date you receive it. * Your departure date must be at least 2 days from the date of booking. * Your easyJet holiday voucher will be applied as a discount to the advertised live price at the time you complete your booking (prices cannot be held in the event you are unable to complete your booking). * Your voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers or promo codes that apply to an easyJet holiday. * Your voucher cannot be used to pay a deposit for your easyJet holiday. * Your voucher only applies to new easyJet holiday bookings and cannot be used for pre-existing bookings. * The Three and easyJet holidays travel specialist lines are open 10am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday. * The easyJet vouchers only work with easyJet holiday packages on www.easyjet.com/en/holidays, and can’t be used on flights only or for flight bookings with added extras.
- Is there a minimum spend for the easyJet holiday?
Your holiday voucher can be used on holidays that are a minimum of 3 nights with two people or cost at least £800 or more (including flights, hotel, baggage and transfers).
- Can I choose any holiday destination or date?
Yes, provided the restrictions above are met, you can apply your easyJet voucher to any holiday destination and any departure date available on the easyJet holidays website at the time of booking.
- I’ve not received my easyJet voucher, what do I do?
If you’ve taken out or upgraded to a new phone on a 24 month plan with 12GB of data or more during the promotion period, we’ll text you the voucher within 35 days. If you’ve not received it during that period, give us a call on 333 from your Three device, or 0333 338 1003. Our Customer Services team will be able to check your details and help you.
- Can I use this holiday voucher with any other voucher or sale?
You can’t combine this holiday voucher with any other voucher and any other promo code, but you can use it on any easyJet holidays that are already on sale.
- I’ve already booked my easyJet holiday. Can I use this voucher?
Unfortunately not. The easyJet vouchers can only be used at the point of booking the easyJet holidays.
- Is my voucher transferable?
It’s not. In order to redeem the easyJet voucher, the registered Three customer must be travelling on the holiday.
- Can I pay a deposit when I initially book?
You can pay a £60 per person deposit to secure your booking on selected holidays, but you cannot use your voucher as deposit or part of deposit. If you choose to pay a deposit, your voucher will be applied to the remaining balance at that time, and you’ll need to pay the remaining balance 45 days before you travel. You can get more details on how deposits work on the easyJet website
- I’ve lost my easyJet voucher code, what do I do?
Call 333 from your Three device, or 0333 338 1003. Our Customer Services team will be able to check your details and help you with your question.
- What if I have a question about easyJet holidays?
If you have a question about the promotion or your voucher, check the information on this page, or call our Customer Services team on 333 or 0333 338 1003.
If you have any questions about easyJet holidays, visit their website or contact their Customer Services team on 02034 990458 .
- How long do I have to use my easyJet voucher?
You’ve got six months from the time you receive our text message to phone easyJet and apply your voucher to an eligible booking.
Reasons to Choose Three.
Terms and conditions.
For full terns and conditions, check our easyJet Holidays terms and conditions page
Go Roam: Use your UK allowance to call and text the UK and use data in 71 destinations worldwide on an Advanced Plan or 49 European Destinations on an Essential Plan. Some limits (e.g. fair usage) apply. See three.co.uk/go-roam for details.
Hands Free: You’ll need a voucher to enjoy easyJet Hands Free. Find out how to get yours at three.co.uk/go-roam/easyjet. MBB and PAYG not included.
Three reserves the right to modify or withdraw partnership benefits from time to time. See three.co.uk/terms