Stand out. Be different.
With thousands of ways to personalise Moto G, there’s a perfect one for you.
Choose to be unique.
Gone are the days of personalising your phone by choosing a background, setting a ringtone and organising your apps in a certain way. With the Moto G 3rd Generation and Moto Maker you choose the colour, accents, laser etched signature and welcome message. Make your Moto G as individual as you are.
Moto Maker FAQ.
- How can I check the status of my order?
Sign in to your account at motorola.co.uk/designit. Select Order Status under your name on the top right. Once your order history is listed you’ll be able to view your order status as well as other details about your order.
- Why am I receiving a browser error?
If you’re receiving an error using your browser here are some things you can try:
- • Refresh your page / browser.
- • Take steps to ensure your browser is working correctly.
- • Try a different browser.
- How long do I have to return my purchase?
To return your phone, our standard returns procedure applies. If you receive your customised phone and decide you don’t like the design you’ve chosen, and want to change it, you have 14 days from the day you receive it. Contact Motorola directly on 03339 997 550.
- Can I change the colour of the device I ordered?
If you placed your order within the past hour, Motorola may be able to edit the colour. You may not be able to edit the original order if placed outside of this time frame; however, Motorola do have options available to get you the colour you want.
Contact one of the Motorola Support Agents on 03339 997 550 to hear available options.
- Can I change the picture/wallpaper on the device I ordered?
We are not able to change the wallpaper selected in your original order; however, you can change the wallpaper on the device once you receive it.
To change the wallpaper on your Moto G: You can select from Live (animated) wallpapers, standard wallpapers, or pictures from your Gallery.
- • Touch and hold any blank space on your Home screen.
- • Select the desired option (Gallery, Live Wallpapers, Wallpapers).
- • Browse through the choices, touch the picture to use, and then touch Set wallpaper.
- When will I receive my order?
To check the status of your online order:
- • Visit motorola.co.uk/designit
- • Select Sign In from the top right.
- • After signing in select Online Order Status under your name on the top right.
- • Once your order history is listed, check under Order Status. If your order has shipped, click on the tracking number for further details.
- Can I change my shipping address for my order?
Motorola ship out your phone as quickly as possible. Because of this, once an order is placed, they cannot make changes to the billing or shipping information.
However, they may be able to cancel the order within the first hour after the order has been submitted, if within business hours.
If they are able to cancel, you will not be charged and you can replace the order with an updated shipping address.
Contact Motorola on 03339 997 550 for available options.
- What should I do if my package shows delivered, but I did not receive it?
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- • Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- • Look around the delivery location for your package.
- • See if someone else accepted the delivery.
- • Wait until the end of the next day—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
If after all of this you still don't have your item, please contact Motorola on 03339 997 550 or via their Chat tool: https://motorola-global-en-uk.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service.