Can I switch back to paper bills?

If you want to switch back to paper bills you can. You can choose one of two other ways to receive your bills.

  • As a summary bill sent through the post. This is a more concise bill that lists the main details and total amounts, but your calls and text messages aren’t itemised. You’ll also be able to view your bill summary online by logging in to your My3 account.
  • As an itemised paper bill sent through the post. This is the full version of your bill which shows details of all your calls, messages and internet data you’ve used. You’ll be charged £2.50 if you choose to receive itemised paper bills in the post.

You can switch to eBills by visiting your My3 account on your computer:

  1. Log in to your My3 account by entering your Three number and your password. If you haven't registered yet, you can register here
  2. Under Bills, select Change how you’re billed
  3. Click Change how I’m billed
  4. Select Itemised bills by post or Summary bills by post
  5. Click Save

Did you find this page useful?

Any feedback you have helps us make your experience better.