About the Annual Best Tariff Notification

At Three, it’s important to us that you’re able to find the right plan that meets your needs. When you are out of contract with us, we’ll send you a notification every 12 months to let you know the options available to you.

What does this mean for me?

Your plan has come to an end, which means you’re now on a rolling 1-month plan. Every 12 months, we’ll send you an Annual Best Tariff Notification to let you know:

• Your current monthly subscription price including any discounts.

• That your plan with us is no longer subject to a fixed commitment period.

• Details of the services included in your plan, such as calls, texts, and data allowances. We’ll also let you know about any other services you have associated with your plan, like Go Binge, Go Roam, and third-party services.

• The options available to you, which include doing nothing and carrying on with your current services or switching to a new plan with Three or another provider.

• To help you to find the right plan, we’ll also recommend some options for you based on our published prices. This will include a plan based on the one you’re currently on and a plan based on your recent usage.

• Details on how to end your plan with us. You can do this now without paying a cancellation fee.

When will I be notified?

We’ll get in touch if you’ve been out of contract for 12 months or more and previously had a fixed commitment period plan with us (like a 12- or 24-month contract).

If you decide to keep your current plan and not make any changes, you’ll continue to receive an Annual Best Tariff Notification from us every 12 months.

How will I be notified?

We’ll notify you by letter or email depending on your marketing preferences and account type.

How does Go Binge affect my recommended tariffs?

If you’re on one of our plans that offers Go Binge and you’ve been using the service, the amount of data used will be incorporated into the total usage shown on your letter.

For example, if you’re on one of our Advanced plans with a 12GB data allowance, and typically use 8GB of your data each month and 10GB of Go Binge data each month, it’ll appear on your letter or email as 18GB.

If Go Binge is included in your plan and you want a full breakdown of your chargeable usage before deciding what plan works for you, check the Three app.

For more information on Go Binge, check out our dedicated Go Binge landing page.

I’ve just upgraded, why have I received this letter/email?

As you’ve proactively contacted us to upgrade already, you don’t need to do anything.

I’d like to discuss my options with you

Great, just contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

I’d like to leave Three

If you'd like to leave Three, everything can be done easily online, with a text, or on the phone.

You’ll need your PAC (Port Authorisation Code) if you want to take your number with you. If you’d prefer to leave your number with us and get a fresh one from your new provider, you’ll need a STAC (Service Termination Authorisation Code).

All you need to do is give either of the numbers to your new provider. They'll handle everything for you.

You can get your PAC or STAC online by logging into your My3 Account, via a text or contacting us.

If you’d like more information, you can visit Leaving Three.

Did you find this page useful?

Any feedback you have helps us make your experience better.